Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Omaha, NE

Today we spent a day in Omaha, Nebraska at my Grandpa's sister Karen's house. When I came up the stairs this morning, I saw my friend Zoe waiting for me. 


Here is a picture of their house. 


Grandpa and I decided to get the car washed. 


Then we went to the Strategic Air and Space Museum. 





















In this room they were restoring some of the airplanes that were damaged. 



Then for dinner we all headed over to Grandpa's sister Sue's house. As you'll see from our videos we had a blast there. 










1 comment:

  1. LOL Classic with the whipped cream spraying. The house is beautiful! Yeah the car looks so clean, I'm sure your mom is happy about that. Cute puppies.

    Did one of the planes transform? sorry watched Transformers way tooo much, LOL

    ReplyDelete